Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Titles

So, here's the reason for the choice of usernames. RichLibrarian. My last name. That's it.  I mean, I am rich in spirit and whatnot, but that's pretty much it. 

This weekend was interesting. Saturday was spent outside. Jer and I raked most of the yard. Jer also detailed his car. So, we were in much pain after a number hours and Sunday. What surprised me the most....my hands. They were bruised! I mean, how does this happen. You couldn't really tell it by look, but I couldn't put any pressure on my hands.  It still hurts today, but it is slowly getting better. Sunday was spent not moving too much. Jer did computer work. BTW, my sound is working again, so those with webcams, I can talk to you now. I went to April's to hang out and help her with math work. The hardest part was realizing how much geometry we both didn't remember. Good thing it told us afterward how to do it. I still stand that I never knew the ratio of the side lengths for a 30, 60, 90 triangle was 1:√3:2. (that's supposed to be a squareroot over the 3). Yesterday, our heater broke.....again. So, of all nights (the only one with snow for a while) we had no heat. It was the ignitor being corroded or something. It's fixed now. Yea! Yep, that's it. Bye.

No comments: