We went to Cabot for Memorial Day weekend.
1. Spent time with Dad and family...lots of wii playing.
2. Got new tires on the car....the wrong tires....a whole story itself.
3. Spent time with Mom.
4. Watched 2 movies....Prince Caspian and Indiana Jones.
We enjoyed the long weekend.
Also, I have committed to working at the Passion Play on Monday and Tuesday nights (except during the month I'll be working for the library for school). I'll be selling tickets. I figured those are slow nights, which will be good while training. :-) I start tomorrow.
Last night we went to see Daniel Lawson. We thought we'd be hanging out after him moving all day, but we ended up helping him b/c the new apt wouldn't give him the key until 4 pm. The apartments were the same owners, different managers, so he let them battle out the key situation.
Leslie Kukta Rains and husband leave for S. Korea Tuesday to teach English. Safe travels, friend. You'll be in our prayers. For those curious about them, their webpage is listed on the left side.
We finally broke down and turned on the air conditioner last night.(it's off now though) Not too bad, to wait until June! Speaking of June, she's been more lovey lately. I think the two weekends away did it. :-) She was quite whinny before that. She's not gonna be happy about the air conditioner on b/c that means the windows aren't open. She LOVES the open windows. She spends 90% of her awake time in them if they are open. Guess that's it for now.
2 comments:
Time to post about your weekend with Bobby and Lisa...
Hey Eliza! Thanks for the shout out and prayers, friend! We appreciate it. It is certainly different over here but we are enjoying the newness of everything. I need to learn Korean, for sure! I have learned how to say Hello, thank you, 10 (our floor of the apartment complex!), rice, fried rice, no seafood, and no meat. Haha. Oh, and I love Buco di Beppo, I saw on your previous post. We went to one in Chicago and loved it! The pope room was awesome! :) How are you guys doing? When do you plan to leave for NZ? Its funny to think, I was on a team for a while that planned to go to NZ in 2008, but I ended up in South Korea the same year! The Lord has better plans than I do. Hope all is well with you! I've gotta go make the 30 min. trek to work now! :)
Post a Comment