
This is our new luggage. We were looking for a garment bag and maybe new other pieces. Well, we found a set that has a hanging garments section in each suitcase. And the rolling pieces were cheaper than the garment bag, as usual. So, here's the set we got. We don't have all the pieces in the pic, but you get the idea. We got 2 big ones. One in purple for me, and the rest of the set in green.
Also, big news! I am officially graduating in August. Then, you are welcome to call me Master Richards. HA!!
2 comments:
I think you mean master grant.
Yeay! I was like that when I got my Master's--wanted everyone to call me Master Kukta. haha it's been almost 5 years since then and not once have I been called Master. Oh well. I am seriously thinking about getting another master's degree, or just the certification in School Library/Media, because I don't think I want to be a classroom teacher anymore when I get back to the US. What do you think?
Post a Comment