
Saturday is our 5th anniversary! These are the gorgeous flowers Jer sent to me at the library. Isn't he great! Of course, this meant he had to pick me up, rather than me walk home, but he was ok with that. :-) We have planned to go to Silver Dollar City to celebrate. We get in for free since I work at the Passion Play. I know that sounds cheap. Well, we are....plus we're saving our money for a Labor Day Weekend when we vacation with Jer's sister Rebecca and family. We're pretty excited about that.
What else has been going on? Last weekend we went to Branson and did some shopping. It was tax free weekend for school stuff, so all clothes were tax free. State tax free anyway. We had fun doing that. Jer got two new drills b/c his were dead. We also went to Red Lobster and had a scrumptious meal. Other than that our lives are pretty normal. I finished all homework...ever!! I very thrilled to be done with all that!!!
Also, for working at the play I have 6 free comp tickets to everything except food. So, if anyone wants them, let me know. They're good through October. Lisa's parents might be claiming 2, but I will know after this weekend hopefully if that's true. You local people can go for free this year, otherwise I'd be asking everyone around me.
Oh, liver stuff came back ok, i guess. He didn't change anything and I don't have hepatitis.(not that I thought I did...it's just the only thing i know they specifically looked for) That's all I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment