Saturday, March 20, 2010

Busy Busy

So, I'm sitting here on my bed wondering what the heck I'm going to write about. It's been almost a month, but I don't feel too bad about this considering how long it's been since some other people have posted. hint hint!! Anyhow, we're in the throws of looking for a new place to live. The Kemps have already found a place and moving out Easter weekend. We've narrowed it down to what city we want to live in. That's good right? We're staying in this city, rather than move to the one I work in. Church and most of our friends are here, so we've decided to stay here. Plus, at some point we'd like my job to be here.

I've been getting close with one of girls at church. That's been interesting and fun. I think I've stretched more as a youth leader in the last month than I have in a year's time. I don't remember if I told y'all Jer's the youth guy now. If I didn't, you know now. He's been doing a lot of it anyhow, but now there's more. It keeps us busy, that's for sure! We went roller blading yesterday. I have muscles hurting that I forgot I had. I only fell once, thankfully. I have two huge bruises on my hip/bum area. I didn't know wood floors could hurt so bad!

As far as fun goes, we've been catching up on watching Bones. We really like it.

No comments: