Ok, I will deviate from my picture show now to do my next work blog. This is mostly b/c I've not had the time to get the rest of the pics off my camra and put them up here. :-(
Slideshare is a social slideshow network. You can search for slideshows (you know, like powerpoint presentations) on whatever topic you might be interested in looking at. Interesting concept. Cool you can share them, if you want to. I'm more of a private person and probably wouldn't really be into doing this myself, but I can see the draw of it for businesses. They don't have to email a .ppt to anyone and worry about it working or not. You can just upload it up to the web for free and give whomever you chose the link. I would recommend this to someone who is wanting to get information out on a widescale...not just a handful of people. It is easy to use, so that is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment