Wednesday, July 30, 2008

There and back again

This weekend was spent in Bryant. Jer went bowling and had the car check-up on Saturday. Later that night, we went to Corinos with Bobby and Lisa, our wonderful weekend hosts who are moving back to OK. They will now be 4 hours from us, rather than 3. :-( Sunday was worship and popluck. Then, Jer and I went to see Wayne and Janet Syler, who are a couple of people we love and miss from Bryant. Julie their daughter was home too, so we had a great chat with everyone. That night was the last youth night at Bobby and Lisa's. Wii was played and Uno. Pizza was eaten. Good times had by all. Monday was Jer's 3-month cholesterol check-up. We shall hear some time next week, probably. We're pretty confident this new medicine is working well. The Dr. was pleased with his weight loss. We also ate at Mt. Fuji for lunch. Yum. We were gonna get chicken biscuits from chick fil a, but by the time we got out of the office, breakfast was over. jer was sad. 

After I write a quick paper on my "internship", that class will be done! and only one more week of the web design class after this week. i'm excited to finally be done. there's no chance i will go for my dr. 1. i don't want more school. 2. i don't need it for what i want to do. 3. thesis. 

2 comments:

TheFamDoc24 said...

We miss you already.

Leslie said...

Michael LOVES Mt. Fuji. He only dragged me there once, and I think what I had was good, but I can't remember. I don't really eat sushi. That's one of his & his dad's fav. places to go eat together.