Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Birthday

It's my birthday 
and i'll cry if i want to
cry if i want to
cry if i want to
you would cry too
if it happened to you
doot doo doo doo doo doo



pictures of gift to come later....today is filled with mail and work.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are we crying?

Anonymous said...

Also, Happy Birthday. :)

Love, Faith, Hope said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaay dear Eliza,
Happy Birthday to You!
Aaaaaannnnnddddd mannnnnyyyy more!

timwylie said...

Yeah, I don't understand why you're crying on your birthday. Is it the gift? Is that what happened?

tlawwife said...

Happy Birthday. Linda and I were talking about you today.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have asked for a better person to be my niece in law. I thank God for Him putting you and Jeremy together. Jeremy needs all the help he can get....LOL.

Oh rats.....happy birthday girl. What, no huck bucka boom boom jam extravaganza this year?

Anonymous said...

Another year older but another year smarter and wiser!