Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bananas

So, I'm shopping for non-chocolate kiwiana items that can be put into Rebecca and Matthew's birthday gift and found these at the grocery store, but the off brand. They're like circus peanuts, but bananas! I thought it was too cool, so I bought some for myself. Jeremy and Jeremy aren't too impressed, but that's ok, I'm happy. No Rebecca, I didn't put them in your birthday package b/c I didn't know if you were a fan of circus peanuts. If you are, let me know and I'll send some another time. Does anyone else think this is too cool?

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am not a fan of circus peanuts but I do like banana stuff. Are they real banana pieces or synthesized? I sent Jer's package off on the 11th! I hope you get it soon!

richlibrarian said...

synthesized. just like circus peanuts...just a different flavor.

Brook said...

are they banana flavor? what flavor are circus peanuts?