I have had a good 28th birthday. I woke up to my job offer being delivered (along with other paperwork) to my door. Now, if that isn't a good start to a day, I don't know what is! I chatted with Eric for quite a while not long after that. Then after some church work stuff, I came home and didn't do much until Jer and I went out. I decided I wanted steak. We went to the Angus Steak House. They have a "buffet" of uncooked meat that you can choose from and get cooked how you like. Nothing was small. I think the smallest chunk was around 12-15 oz. It was really good though! When they found out we were from around Texas, they asked us how they did. Apparently, Texas is known even here for steak. :-) After that, we went to see The Ugly Truth.It is quite a crude movie. Just to warn you. I have gotten several cards and lots of birthday wishes on facebook. Corin even colored a page for me. :-)

Callie Marlar and Me at Muriwai the day before.

The end of my steak dinner. We were sitting by the orange neon sign.

Skytower at night. Right now it is blue. They change the color occasionally.
1 comment:
So Sorry I didn't facebook ya! But Happy B-day! We got the books/CD and they are great. lots of love.
Post a Comment