I like facebook for keeping up with friends and family back home, which is important as I live so far away. I also use it to communicate with some of my teens at church during the week. It's quite easy to use, when they're not changing the format of it on a regular basis.
Facebook for a public library is useful in getting the popularity up of the library. People see what you do, so "word of mouth" works in our favor. I haven't had anyone ask me about our page, but I would tell them about it if they did ask, or I thought they used facebook and the library a lot.
1 comment:
Facebook is definitely a great tool for keeping in touch with family/friends who're overseas (or even if you're overseas like you are). You're right, I like it when it stays the same, too. Congratulations on completing this last activity :)
Post a Comment