Monday, July 26, 2010

Camp Pictures and Conundrum

Family Camp Pictures


I put up some pictures of family camp. I realized when I got home that I didn't take pictures of everything, so these are pictures of the first bit of camp.

I'm debating about selling my macbook and buying 2 ipads (one for me and one for jer). Jer's been bugging and bugging me about the ipad since they came out over here last week. There's pluses and minuses of this.

Plus:
2 things for the price of one
small, more portable
10 hour battery
be able to do more work in more places rather than just at my desk
-might update blog more. :-)
-church stuff done while cooking/spending time with jer
-recipes on a screen in the kitchen
ebooks, if i want
won't need to buy any more sudoku books. :-)
possibly less stuff when traveling
less electricity for all the stuff i connect to my computer now
jer will get off my back!!

Minus:
no direct printing as of yet
slower document making
no second monitor (i have one now)
learn new interface
have to use jer's computer to get some itunes stuff to said ipad


ok, i know some of those pluses i should be able to do with my laptop, but rarely bring it downstairs because i'd have to unplug everything.

thoughts??

No comments: