This is what I wish I were doing. :-)
I hate this thing. I had it all typed, then it had problems publishing and deleted my little paragraph about this site. PicApp is a semi-useful website where you can get free pictures to embed into your blog. I don't know if I'll recommend it to someone unless they're desparate. I find google to be easier. If you do a search and find a pic you like, but don't copy the code, good luck finding it again even with the same search terms. I did a search for "head" and got some pictures of a woman giving birth. REALLY?? I understand why, but still...
1 comment:
You've changed your blog theme, eh? I like it! Can I confess? I generally use Google for images, as well. I always try and leave a note/link to where I found it *shamefaced look* PicApp is mmm ok. And the reason for my 'mmm ok' comment is that it's kinda more focused on newsworthy images and not the strange images I'm more likely to look for. A woman giving birth? I've afraid just thinking of that image ;)
Post a Comment