I've been neglecting to put up photos of my place of work at Botany library. Now as I am no longer working there I am posting pics! hehe. I actually didn't even take these photos. I got them from the files at work. (Don't worry, one of the supervisors knows!) So, that means they're all 6 years old and things have changed a little, but you get the overall effect. The pics don't do it justice though. You have to be in the atmosphere to really see it in it's finest.
I am now on to bigger things as Assistant Digital Analyst (don't ask my what I'll be doing b/c I'm not quite sure yet myself!!) in the Digital Services North/West Team. Eric and I both agree it sounds like I'm following in Dad's footsteps. :-) But with my new job, I no longer work any nights or weekends! So, maybe more time to post???

Children's area and Showcase room. Showcase room is 1 glass wall facing the mall area, 1 wall that hides storage, 1 removable wall, 1 wall the can be flat or slanted in 4 places b/c magazines are on the other side. This room is rented out a lot for things.
No comments:
Post a Comment