Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Job Day 2:

Today I was able to click on a button that was supposed to let me into the program I needed. It worked twice. Once at 10, once at 4:30. The rest of the time was spent clicking the button trying to get in. Ok. I take that back, boss drove us to the two closest libraries today. So that was a nice change from button clicking and yelling at my computer. We have figured out that all of us that are using a particular non-local login are having some sort of IT issues. Not all the same ones though.

Also, my boss is the president of the local Toastmasters. My colleague and I went to the meeting today at lunch. If I join, work pays all membership fees. Thoughts?

1 comment:

tlawwife said...

I did Toastmasters in Missouri. Loved it. Still use things I learned there. Would do it again if there were one here.