So, it's 5:15am. Rocket has finally turned over and is constantly kicking my stomach now. I've eaten a bowl of cereal, as I can't sleep due to the constant kicking and realized how hungry I am.
Let me just say that the ice pack trick really worked for me to get him to turn over. I tried on his head twice. That got his top half moving around. He refused to want to move his feet though, so I tried other things. That didn't do so much, so I had the bright idea to ice his feet. That's what I did this morning. At first he just kept trying to kick away the ice pack. lol Then at some point in the day, he managed to turn him self over. He's been kicking my stomach ever since.
I'm relieved that he has turned. After talking to my midwife, I wasn't optimistic about having a breech child. She said the skills of the OBs don't generally include delivering breech anymore, as they've not done them regularly in about 20 years. I think I could have tried delivering breech, but it would have been a fight b/c they would have strongly encouraged me to have a c-section. Now I pray, Rocket stays the right direction, so that I don't have to make such a decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment