Let's see what else is going on....
James, Anne Darby's cousin, is staying with us. He's trying to get a landscape architecture job here. He's been here for 2 weeks now. We have a new intern at church from ACU. Her name is Lael. She'll be here until December, so that's cool. Generally, interns come during our winter, so it'll be nice to have one here for spring/summer to do things.
We went to a Japanese festival yesterday. That was fun. We had several new things we'd never had before. James and I painted a word/character. He did "friend" and I did "flower". Our work is on the frig. :-) Jeremy did origami, of course. We also watched some Japanese archery. After that, we took James to One Tree Hill. Too bad it was cloudy and rainy, but it was good none the less.
I've been making big plans for when mom comes to see me in a few weeks. We're planning a trip to Christchurch over Labour Day weekend. (notice the spelling?)
Leslie asked for the website for the library I'll be working for. http://www.manukau-libraries.govt.nz. This is for all the Manukau libraries. Mine is the Botany one. There's only a tiny pic of it. The site just changed, so I've been trying to look through it.
Corin has hit the "NO!" phase. Needless to say, it's fun in our house right now.
1 comment:
Poor Corin. It's hard when everything is the opposite of what you want.
Post a Comment