Sunday, April 4, 2010

Time Change

Both times (US and NZ) have now changed for the seasons. So, we are once again further apart in time...it might technically be closer but whatever. Now when you want to know what time it is Subtract 7 hours and add a day.

The Kemps are offically out of the house today. So, we now have a really big house to ourselves for 2 1/2 more weeks. Jer said it's going to be strange to be home all the time by himself. I did it for years, so I know he can.

I got two options sent to me so far for new breakfasts. Mom sent a cottage cheese pancake and the Wylies suggested Keish. Any other ideas? I'll probably do the keish one soon. I've not decided about the pancake one yet. :-)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey! Keish is spelled: Quiche! And I second the cottage cheese/ oatmeal pancakes! I made these a couple of years ago and did not put it in the blender and it was blah! I tried it again a couple of months ago and it was good. (this is a south beach diet recipe but I like it a lot). What you do is put the eggs, cottage cheese, oatmeal, sugar subsitute, cinnamon and whatever else you want in blender and blend til batter. I double recipe, cook and freeze extras to pop in microwave in morning!