Friday, April 30, 2010

Week 5: Music Downloading

I tried 3 different places to download free music.

Muzic.com--not hard to use, but kept not working in some places
Amazon.com--very easy to use, but have to have a US account. I do have one, so it worked for me. :-)
Garageband.com--easy to use, didn't have any problems.

The only thing I encountered to be the same is our computers are too slow to download the music. It might not be so bad on the customer computers, but on the staff ones, I never did get any to download because I gave up, it was sooo slow.

2 comments:

timwylie said...

I hate having to buy music online, and I hate having cds. There is no right in this world. I was using streaming services, until BOTH of the services I used got bought out and shut down. Someday I will buy the internet and kick some people.

tosca said...

Congratulations for finishing this activity! You've bumped into one of the number one problems our customers come up against time and again: where to find good quality, up to date, free and legal mp2s. And, unfortunately, you bumped into another challenge: once you find such sites how easy it is to download. Eek. Your persistence is to be admired! Yay you - you're on to the last task :)